I am excited to announce that we can start running together as a team Monday June 8th! There are some guidelines that we must follow to make this work, but I am excited about the ability to practice together. All of the guidelines can be found in the document below. I am going to highlight some of guidelines, but please read the whole document.
Practice will be at Eplet Park next to Village Elementary Monday through Friday throughout the summer. Practice is from 8:00-9:15am(Runners may finish sooner or later depending on the workout) I have cancelled the summer Track Camp fundraiser for this summer.
At this time we don't have any information on whether we will be able to attend cross country camp. Once we know something I will relay that information.
HARTLAND CROSS COUNTRY RETURN to ACTIVITY GUIDELINES
- All Coaches, Athletes, and former runners must fill out the online Wellness Check Every Day before attending practice DAILY HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
- Come Ready to run with a bag to put all your items in
- Bring lots of water. We cannot provide water or share water.
- There will not be bathroom facilities available.(There are a couple porta potties around campus)
- Bring a mask(You do not necessarily have to wear it, but it is a good idea to have)
- READ the Running Guidelines
- When done stretching and core there is no hanging out, playing Frisbee, etc...
Hartland Boys and Girls Cross Country
HARTLAND XC SEASON SCHEDULE