A Couple Camp Reminders
- Log your miles! Mileage Form
- I will be at the High School around 9am and leave at 9:30. If you need to put anything in my car you can.
- You do not need to meet us at the High School.
- Bring a water bottle to refill
- Camp in Peanut/Nut free
- I will arrive around 12:30 with room assignments
- We are staying in Ottawa Village (Girls in Theater basement, boys cabins )
- Camp Virtual Tour
- Some runner may need help with rides check out the CARPOOL Link
Equipment Needed: Limit two (2) bags.
- Bedding is not provided by the camp. Campers MUST bring own sleeping bag, blanket and pillows.
- All forms from checklist at bottom of page
- Toiletries including soap, shampoo, toothbrush and paste, towels and deodorant, bag for bathhouse
- Running gear (2 pairs of shoes. No Spikes !)
- Casual Clothes (It gets cold at night)
- T-shirts, socks, underwear, jeans and basic daily clothes. Sweatpants, sweatshirt and jacket
- Swimsuit, rain gear and flashlight
Do not bring: Glass bottles of any kind, knives, bombs, potato guns, firearms, alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, refrigerator, tv, video game system, etc. Refer to rules.
Spending Money: Keep to a minimum. No more than $50.00. Lunch stop on way to camp. Camp extras ice cream etc
Any other question please let me know.
Hartland Boys and Girls Cross Country
HARTLAND XC SEASON SCHEDULE